Here are 8 benefits of banyan extract oil
1. Improves Hair Growth
Banyan extract oil is very reliable in improving hair growth and putting an end to hair fall. Most great hair growth and treatment creams today in the market contain Banyan extract. Apply and massage deep into the scalp every day for best result.
2. Treatment of Cracked heels
Among many reasons, the basic causes of cracked heels are a basic vitamin deficiency, fungal infection, dry skin and excessive pressure on the feet. If left untreated, cracked heels can lead to cellulitis, itchiness and aggravated viral infections. To cure cracked heels naturally using banyan, apply banyan tree milk over the heel every day until it is totally restored.
3. Treatment for Back PainBack pain is an example of a little fox that spoils the vine. Though not much pronounced, it can affect ones’ daily activities and plans. You will have to be moving about slowly and with a lot of caution. This can affect your relationship with your family whereby you will be lacking in activity and action when you are needed most. Using banyan as a tool for the healing is very good because banyan extract contains anti-oxidants that will help relax the nerves around the joints hence enabling free movement. To this effect, mix about 2 milliliters of banyan, milk extract with a glass of milk and drink it daily.
4. Treatment for Skin MolesFor many, the presence of moles on the skin (moles are those red, purple, black, brown or tan imperfectly raised points on the skin) can be embarrassing. Some go as far as to register for laser healing in other to remove the moles but this has many consequences. Laser treatment has a big limitation in that it cannot kill the root from where the moles grow hence, the moles can erupt again. In order to have the mole disappear naturally without posing any challenge to your health, Ayurveda treatment became accepted as a tradition in India. The extract from banyan tree, when rubbed on the mole over a period of time, will naturally remove the moles restoring smooth mono-colored kin. Rub three times daily until mole disappears.
5. Treatment of Wounds and Swellings
Banyan tree extract can also be used in treating common everyday wounds and swellings. Apply extract on that affected part daily for best result.
6. Treatment of Teeth and Mouth Infections (Dental Caries)
Some bacteria that live in the mouth release acid that destroys the tooth’s enamel and everything around it. To cure one of this infection, you have to apply some banyan tree extract. Take some in your mouth and with it, rinse your mouth.